Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016 the Mona Lisa way

I don't usually get excited about Valentine's day. But, this year it was different. We had our reservation in place a few weeks ahead of time because we know finding a good restaurant may give us a  hard time. We have also planned to invite my parents and our children on this date.

The mall was full-packed this day and most of the restaurants are fully-booked as well. So, good thing we made our plans already.

We ate at Mona Lisa Ristorante which is located at the 5th floor, SM Aura.

Risotto Mona Lisa- Solo 370
This is a good risotto. Even my 2-yr old daughter loved it.

Canneolloni ai Calabrese- Grande 600
Filetto di Manzo alla Griglia- 1200
This one's a bit underwhelming. The price doesn't really justify the serving and the taste.

This was my second time in this restaurant and I think that the first time was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment